Let’s talk weightlifting shoes. If you’re eager to start upping the weight on the squat, clean, snatch, jerk, and maybe even the deadlift you need to look into grabbing a pair of these. If you’re wanting shoes with a little more flexibility check out the Ultimate Guide to Weightlifting and CrossFit Shoes.
For more information on other styles and what to look for in a weightlifting or CrossFit shoe read:
PRICE: $189.00 w/ free shipping
RATING: 5 out of 5 @ 113 reviews
- Durable synthetic upper with flexible elastic covering for natural foot movement.
- Integrated lacing and two large hook-and-loop closures to keep foot locked in place.
- Contoured TPU heel wedge cups the heel for a secure fit.
- Flat rubber outsole specially designed to minimize wear in the heel.
- Each pair comes with two insoles: stiff for competition and soft for training.
- Wt. 15.8 oz.
These are excellent weightlifting shoes. All around great performers when it comes to lifting if you plan on doing anything else I would steer clear. These are perfectly at home in a power rack or on an Oly platform. They are designed to withstand the punishment of 300 lb men throwing around 700 lbs. With the dual straps, you will get the ultimate in support and response when it comes to driving through even the toughest lifts. Designed for Olympic lifters these are sure to go the distance for even the strongest lifter.
PRICE: $179.99 w/ free shipping
RATING: 5 out of 5 @ 67 Reviews
- Polyurethane-coated leather upper with breathable air mesh
- Heavy-duty, single-instep strap
- Lightweight polymer Torsion Heel system locks foot into place
- Ventilated outsole openings and textile lining for max comfort and minimal moisture
If you know anything about weightlifting you know Adidas is the name when it comes to shoes. They’ve been the go-to brand for Olympians and the aspiring athletes alike. One of the highest-quality shoes you can get for weightlifting you’re sure to be pleased with this one. these are designed for support, comfort and breathability expect to break PRs with this pair.
PRICE: $79.50 w/ free shipping
RATING: 5 out of 5 @ 26 reviews
- Mesh and synthetic leather upper for light-weight, support and durability
- Comfortable textile lining
- Single instep strap for additional rear foot integrity
- Weight-distribution plate
- Weightlifting-engineered, high-density die-cut mid-sole wedge for lightweight stability
- NON-MARKING rubber outsole; Traction pattern for grip
This is an excellent shoe for the price. Guaranteed to offer unrivaled support in the price range if you’re serious about lifting and are looking for a name you can trust look no further than the Powerlite 2.0.
PRICE: $119.00 w/ free shipping
RATING: 4.5 out of 5 @ 5 reviews
- Men’s Weightlifting Shoes
- Effective Heel Height: 0.75″
- BOA Lacing
Drehkraft means Torque This is a great choice for those interested in doing Oly, Power, and Strongman lifting. It features a .75″ effective heel height and the patented BOA lacing system for fine tuning the laces
Did you enjoy this article?
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and get a new tip to your inbox every week.